1. Formerly named Schwab Fundamental US Small-Mid Company Index Fund
2. Formerly named Schwab Fundamental International Small-Mid Company Index Fund
3. Formerly named Schwab Fundamental Emerging Markets Index Fund
4. Formerly named Schwab Treasury Inflation Protected Securities Fund.
5. Formerly known as the Schwab Premier Income Fund
6. Effective 9/29/14 Schwab California AMT Tax-Free Money Fund (SNKXX) was merged into the Schwab California Municipal Money Fund (SWKXX).
An investment in a money market fund is neither insured nor guaranteed by the FDIC or any other government agency. Although the fund seeks to preserve the value of your investment at $1 per share, it is possible to lose money by investing in the fund.
Unlike mutual funds, shares of ETFs are not individually redeemable directly with the ETF.
Schwab ETFs are distributed by SEI Investments Distribution Co. (SIDCO). SIDCO is not affiliated with The Charles Schwab Corp.
Schwab is a registered trademark of Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. Fundamental Index is a registered trademark of Research Affiliates LLC.
The Laudus Group® of Funds includes the Laudus Mondrian Funds and the Laudus U.S. Large Cap Growth Fund, which are part of the Laudus Trust and the Laudus Institutional Trust, and distributed by ALPS Distributors, Inc. (“ALPS”), and the Laudus MarketMaster Funds®, which are part of the Schwab Capital Trust and distributed by Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (“Schwab”). ALPS and Schwab are unaffiliated entities.